Option 1: Construction Project BIM Management and Facilities Management
Redstack BIM Services provides the link between the main contractor and the nominated sub contractors, delivering a total turnkey solution.
When representing the main contractor, Redstack will:
- Produce and manage all required BIM documentation: The BIM Execution Plan (BEP), BIM Modeling Guidelines (BMG) and BIM Quality Plan (BQP) for the project.
- Manage the model integrity and accuracy for all nominated sub-contractors
- Produce regular clash detection reports and ensure issues are resolved efficiently
- Conduct regular BIM coordination meetings
- Manage construction scheduling (4D)
- Complete Construction Quantity Take-Offs (QTO) (5D)
- Develop the Combined Coordinated Services Model for as built design (CCSM)
- Provide any required visualisation services, including walkthrough and Virtual Reality services
- Use point cloud verification to compare design to as built
- Deliver a communication and sharing platform to ensure collaboration between stakeholders
- Ongoing management of all BIM documentation, including distribution and sharing of data
- Provide Aerial data capture and integration into GIS systems
- Conduct building analysis and simulation using the 3D model and analytical tools
Other BIM Implementation Services
Option 2: Owner / Developer BIM Management + Facilities Management
Redstack BIM (Building Information Modeling) services provide the link between the asset owner/developer and those contracted to build and deliver the asset.
Full Range of BIM Services
If you do not require total BIM management but would like to outsource elements of the BIM process, we offer a broad range of BIM (Building Information Modelling) services.